- At minimum CISRS OSTS Level 1 AND CISRS OSTS Basic Scaffold Inspector OR CITB Inspector certified.
- CISRS or CITB Scaffolding Supervisor certificate.
- CITB Scaffold Estimation certification would be considered an asset.
- Must possess CITB Advance Scaffolding certificate.
- At minimum ten (20) years of work experience performing scaffolding construction works in process plant and offshore environments of which at least ten (10) years must be functioning in a Supervisory/Lead capacity.
- Certified as competent under the Permit to Work system would be considered an asset.
- Must be competent to erect all types of scaffolding, either from the ground or suspended and be able to read and produce drawings and have a working knowledge of scaffold design as well as engineered scaffolding.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate resources, both personnel and equipment, across multiple locations.
- Must be competent in scaffold estimation inclusive of but not limited to material and personnel estimation.
- Most possess superior knowledge and experience in conducting scaffold inspections and audits and able to produce legible reports.